Many California homeowners encounter obstacles when paying for green home improvement projects. CaliforniaFIRST, a simple and affordable financing program, was created to allow homeowners to pay for money-saving improvements over time. This robust funding program allows you to start saving right away on energy-saving upgrades.
A-Z Vision Remodeling intends to to deliver the most cost-effective whole home or business solutions for your property’s budget while installing the best products in the industry. Most of the projects A-Z Vision Remodeling completes through CaliforniaFIRST are cash-positive in the first year due to the considerable energy savings our highly-efficient products produce, rewarding rebates, and even large federal tax deductions.
WHAT IS CALIFORNIAFIRST FINANCING?
This public/private financing option helps homeowners realize their energy efficiency, water efficiency, and renewable energy projects. CaliforniaFIRST PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) financing provides up to 100% financing, so homeowners have no out-of-pocket costs for energy-saving home improvement projects. This approach allows for instant savings with energy savings that are oftentimes greater than your payments.
Because the A-Z Vision Remodeling team takes a whole home and business approach to realize the biggest impact on your energy bills and home comfort, we often complete multiple energy-saving projects simultaneously. Our goal is to find green energy solutions for you with the highest return on investment, while also boosting home durability, property values, and comfort.
CALIFORNIAFIRST PACE FINANCING
- Provides convenient 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 year terms
- Has no prepayment penalty, allowing you to pay off your balance when you wish
- Allows you to complete projects that increase your home value and save energy dollars for years to come
- Account balances can be transferred to the new owner if you sell your home
- Financing amount doesn’t appear on your credit report, so it doesn’t impact your debt-to-income ratio
- Free re-amortization
- Allows you to borrow up to 15% of your property value
- Convenient, annual payments
HOW DOES CALIFORNIAFIRST FINANCING WORK?
Finance your green home improvements in 5 simple steps:
- Apply for CaliforniaFIRST
- Complete and sign the application
- A-Z Vision Remodeling, a CaliforniaFIRST Registered Contractor, completes your green energy upgrades
- CaliforniaFIRST pays A-Z Vision Remodeling directly for the home improvements
- You pay back financing annually with your property taxes