Questions to Ask When You’re Thinking About Hiring a General Contractor to Do Work on Your Santa Clarita Home
Deciding to improve your Santa Clarita home, whether the improvement is a room addition, landscaping, new windows, or roofing, requires some research to ensure you have the best possible experience.
You and a general contractor will be forming a team for your project, so it is essential you do your homework before deciding which to hire. Here are several questions to ask a contractor as you conduct your search:
- Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?
- How long have you been in business?
- What do you envision as a timeline, from start to completion, for my project?
- What kind of payment schedule do you usually work on?
- Who will be in charge of the day-to-day work on my project?
- What is your typical daily work schedule like? What hours do you keep?
- How do you handle change orders that may come up during the project?
- How detailed will the itemization on your bid be when you submit it?
- What experience do you have with the permitting process in my community?
- What references can you provide to me for jobs that are similar to mine?
- How many other projects do you have going on right now?
- Who do I contact if I have a problem, and how accessible is this person going to be?
- Will you offer a guarantee on your work and craftsmanship?
Contact A-Z Vision Remodeling Today for All Your General Contracting Needs
At A-Z Vision Remodeling, we take pride in the exceptional quality of our work and the personal connection we build with every client to create an affordable and more enjoyable living experience in their home. No job is too big and no job is too small, so call us today at (818) 616-3976 or complete our “Request a Quote” form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
A-Z Vision Remodeling has been family owned and locally operated for over 35 years, proudly serving Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Stevenson Ranch, Fillmore, Sunland, Sylmar, Granada Hills, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, San Fernando, Burbank, Pasadena, Alta Dena, La Puente, Baldwin Park, Arcadia, Rancho Cucamonga, Pomona, Santa Paula, and surrounding Southern California communities.